- Students used Google Slides in Technology class to work on telling time.
- Students used TTL4 to practice typing.
- Students continue to use iPads daily during Reader’s Workshop and math.
- Teachers used laptops and projectors to present interactive lessons.
- Teachers and students continue to use: Raz-Kids, Spelling City, XtraMath, Front Row Math, Brain Pop Jr. and many other websites and apps.
- Teachers recently were given document cameras to use. The necessary software for these devices has been installed and teachers are now working on integrating their use into daily lessons.
First graders are using technology in all subject areas.